1. News: My roommate Claire is engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOoOOOOOOoooOOOoOOOOooooOOOOOOOO crazy!!!!!!!!!!
Who the guy is: an RM (went to Brazil, fluent in Portuguese, Latin American Studies major) who had been in her home ward since they were both like, in primary, so they knew each other but never KNEW each other, know what I'm sayin, eh? ;) They started dating in December and a day never went by when they didn't hang out or study together. It was destiny. ALL of us roommates approved of him even before they started thinking about marriage. He loves having fun and making people feel happy. But he also cares about Claire SO much. You can see it in his eyes.
Claire's ring is SO pretty. Just know that my roommate is one lucky gal to spend eternity with such a great guy. Both of them had had many dating experiences that fell through before and they both knew what they wanted. I sure do love ya Claire! Woohoo!
2. Lessons learned: NEVER stop at the first ride. What do I mean by this? Dating = looking for someone to marry. NEVER stop at the first flavor, the first experience, the first guy (RM) you date. EXPERIENCE. TASTE. DIVULGE yourself. You're going to be spending ETERNITY with the guy you choose to marry. Choose well. That means LOOK AT YOUR OPTIONS! STOP dating someone if it doesn't feel right. END it. DON'T stop looking.
I can't wait for next fall for new experiences and new choices.
Tennessee, I'm coming soon and I'm counting down!! Yeehaw!!
No comments:
Post a Comment