1) As of today, I'm up to 1000 views on my blog! Thanks to everyone who's been reading :) I'll keep ya posted!
2) Second thing - one word: Goodwill. Now I know some may think of it as a dirty garage sale type store but you know what? I have found more and more clothes there that are actually quite cute! You can pair a vintage shirt with some faded skinny jeans and a chunky necklace (and even get a nice handbag and maybe a pair of shoes to go with it!) for $5.00. Yes that's right folks, I said $5.00. HOW?
--> Here's the Scoop <--
On Wednesdays, specific colored tags are .99 cents. Wait, you mean the socks right? No. ANYTHING that has a specific colored tag is .99. How do I know what colors are on sale? Well. The day before, let's say, for example, the blue tagged items, are 50% off. Wednesday, all those clothes will be put on circular racks in the middle of the store. Now, some of the other blue tagged items (that's our example) will still be hidden amongst the other clothes, shoes, purses, dresses, you name it. And they have hanging signs that say the color that's on sale. The best part? There's something there for you at Goodwill for less than the price of an average candy bar. That's why, this morning, I'll be at Goodwill looking for something amazing!
Just got back - I went to the Goodwill in Franklin (on Hwy 96). The verdict: 2 pairs of blue jeans (low rise skinny style), in very good condition. Total: $1.99. Okay, for real people, where else could you do that???
ReplyDeleteKATELYN I LOVE THAT YOU LOVE GOODWILL TOO! The first place i went after getting paid this week was goodwill. also found some skinnies as well as unused, tag still on 'em mukluks in my size! GOODWILL IS THE BOMB.COM!
ReplyDelete