Tonight was one of the best Friday nights I've had in a long time!
Derrik and I drove to the Olympic Oval in Kearns so he could run a 5K. We got lost on the way there due to my amazing directional skills but we still made it just in the nick of time! It was fun giving him a thumbs up and a smile every time he passed me watching on the sidelines.
I bought him his favorite Powerade drink for after the race and he had bought us both Twizzlers! So we had some yummy snacks for on the way home. He also got a way cool medal and T-shirt for the race.
Then we raced back home, got ready for a Valentine's dance and we showed up just in time for when the party was just getting started. We got a lot of compliments for our matching clothes and I'm pretty sure we were the best dressed couple there :)
So here's some pics of the night - SO fun!





Agreed!!!! What a Wuper-duper-wippi-ippi-terri-ifik fun friday!!! Thanks :)
ReplyDelete