We went to the stadium in SLC to watch the BYU basketball game play ... Hawaii?? I have NO idea haha.
Basically when everyone else cheers, I cheer. That's how I watch sports.
The seating was really steep, as you can see from the pictures. It made things really exciting.
Afterwards we ate at the mall and walked around looking at the lights in the city. I LOVE Christmas lights, lemme tell ya. I was so glad Kristi was there with me, we had such a fun time together!
UPDATE ON MY DATING SITUATION
I am still single despite the fact that I have gone on at least one date every week this semester. Sometimes with the same guy, sometimes with new guys. I have fun on every single one. I'm just myself, and if it doesn't work out, that's okay, it just means they're not the right one.
Hee hee ....
No comments:
Post a Comment