Monday, December 26, 2011

hike at lake radnor

So today was family day. We haven't had a family day in a long time. So we went hiking on some of the trails around Lake Radnor. I totally recommend it for a fun family activity! The boys entertained themselves sometimes by throwing a nerf football at each other and I took picture. Mom and Dad were just happy to see all the kids getting along! It was such a beautiful, crisp winter day here in Tennessee. Love it!

 Beautiful little waterfalls
 Crikey! A real beaver got to this tree!
 Lake Radnor and shore
 Dad's such a slave to fashion ;)
 Ben was photobombing the pic of my mom so much, I decided just to let him be in it.
I love my silly family :)
 roots
 view from bridge
 sky
 yummy details - tree
 the race up the stairs
 winding road
 the little stream
a deer! a deer!

Enjoy the pictures :)
Copyright of Katelyn Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment